All meals include: 4oz protein, 3oz of carbs, 6 oz of vegetables (unless larger portion sizes are requested at an additional cost)
Trainer menu: protein, vegetable and carbs are the same (additional menu items are omitted)
Vegetarian menu: protein is substituted for beans, lentils, and/or a mixture of double vegetables and legumes; vegetable and carbs are the same
Orders and payment must be received by 12:00pm on Saturdays (limited orders available)
NEW Meal Pickup Day-Sundays at 6:00pm @ Frankie’s Home Cooking in Washington Square Mall
Payments (due at the time of order) via:
- Chase Quick Pay
- PayPal (click link): http://paypal.me/stargazerinc
(Include any allergies, etc in the notes section of the payment)
If you’re having difficulty completing your transaction, please call or email us.
- All meals are between 450-500 calories
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise at least 3 days per week and modify food intake
- REMEMBER- the days you eat a meal with rice, any bread, and/or beans should be workout days
MENU (updated as needed)
- Pesto grilled chicken, asparagus, and zucchini medley
- Quinoa Bowl with Mediterranean turkey loin and roasted vegetables
- Blackened chicken wings, garlic roasted potatoes, and broccoli
- Stuffed portobello mushroom (ground turkey and ground sausage) with quinoa, and sautéed spinach
- *Spaghetti/Zucchini noodles and ground turkey meatballs, with fruit
New Client-$60.00 for 5 meals (taxes and fees included) – $9.50 for additional meals
Returning Client-$65.00 for 5 meals (taxes and fees included) – $9.50 for additional meals
If you need to increase portion sizes for dietary needs:
6oz protein meals with up to 6oz carbs – $72.00 for 5 meals (taxes and fees included); $12.00 for additional meals
8oz protein meals with up to 8oz carbs – $74.00 for 5 meals (taxes and fees included); $12.00 for additional meals
Deliveries (upon request)-additional $15.00
Stargazer believes clean eating is more than a trend; it is a lifestyle. Clean eating is an excellent way to add fresh fruits, and vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats and proteins into your diet. We will help you embrace healthy foods by offering a variety of meals that are low-calorie, high-protein and full of flavor. Our meals can be integrated with your fitness regimen or as a healthy alternative to unhealthy options.
When the following holidays fall on a Sunday or Monday (New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Christmas), there will be an alternate day for pick up.
If you would like to participate in our meal prep program, please complete the form below to be added to the group list.
"I want to shout out to Stargazer Catering for preparing me a delicious CLEAN meal... These last few days I've been overwhelmed and I didn't want to eat bad.. One calk to Chef @ceeceeonthamove and she had me a delicious affordable meal. Thank you Stargazer Catering for preparing this meal! "